Paper Submission Guideline
At a time of submission, all paper must conform to our paper submission guideline. Please note that all abstracts and papers are accepted in English only and must be original work.
- No more than 300 words
- Click to download Abstract Template
- 5 to 10 keywords in alphabetical order, separated by commas (“,”)
Title and the submission file:
- Each session will contain no more than four speakers and opportunities for in-depth discussions. Each presenter will be given a total 15 minutes to present his/her work and Q&A.
- Presentation slides are shown only in PowerPoint software. Other software such as Keynote and Prezi are not available.
- Your presentation slides will be run off the computer in the room and will not be able to connect your own laptop to the projector.
|Abstract Submission||Now - 15th August 2017|
|Notification of Acceptance||1st October 2017|
|Full Paper Submission||15th November 2017|
|Registration Deadline||15th November 2017|
|Conference Dates||7th-8th December 2017|
Please mention your name, your concordance conference on your correspondence.